Le applicazioni e le caratteristiche degli stampi da disegno
The main purpose of 7075 aluminum plate: aviation infissi, trucks, tower buildings, ships, pipelines and other architectural applications that require strength, weldability and corrosion resistance. Such as: aircraft parts, ingranaggios e alberos, fuse parts, instrument alberos e ingranaggios, missile parts jump valvola parts, turbines, keys, aircraft, aviation and defense applications, hardness, density and mechanical properties of super hard aluminum alloy
Compared with die steel, die aluminum plate has significant advantages:
- 1. Light weight. Because its density is only 36% of the general mold steel, the movement inertia is relatively low, and it is easy to increase and decelerate during the production process, which can reduce the loss of the machine and the mold.
- 2. Easy machining and high dimensional stability. Its cutting speed is more than 6 times faster than that of general mold steel, so the mold processing time is greatly reduced, so that the mold can be produced faster.
- 3. Excellent thermal conductivity. Its thermal conductivity is higher than that of general mold steel, so it can save 50% of the mold’s cold cutting time during production, thereby improving the production efficiency of the mold. Therefore, Alumold is widely used in 80% of products in different mold industries such as injection molds, blow molds, low pressure molds, and rubber molds. With the development of the market, super-duralumin has replaced steel as molds in the European and American markets.
Molds made of aluminum alloy have the following characteristics:
- 1. Good material uniformity: excellent heat treatment technology, the strength and hardness of the product are basically the same when the thickness (diameter) is below 300°C;
- 2. High surface precision, reducing material waste
- 3. Good processing performance: minimize the deviation of chemical composition, strength and hardness, and eliminate the phenomenon of “sticky knife” and “knife collapse” during processing;
- 4. High-speed machining, almost no deformation: perfect pre-stretching (T651) process treatment, completely eliminate internal stress, and it is not easy to warp, crack and deform during processing and stress;
- 5. Good material density: the unique grain refinement process guarantees that there are no sand holes, horizontal lines, bubbles and impurities;